Do You Need a Home Inspection in Moorland, MI?
We are your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Moorland Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection experience. At JW Home Inspections, our mission is to help you make the best decision when purchasing your Moorland Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the house is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Moorland Michigan Home Inspection?
A total inspection consists of a visual examination of your house inside out. The inspector examines the furnace system, the air conditioning system (when temperature level allows), the interior plumbing, and electrical systems, the roofing as well as visible insulation, wall surfaces, ceilings, floorings, home windows and also doors, the foundations, basement and noticeable framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is most likely the largest investment you and your family will ever make. It is therefore incredibly crucial that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a home, duplex or condo in Moorland MI, you need to have it correctly checked before the final acquisition by an seasoned and unbiased expert house inspector.
The home areas covered in your Moorland Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive home inspection report analyses your home from head to toe and is printed out right during your inspection, then emailed to you to have a digital copy.