Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Park Township, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Park Township Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make the best decision when buying your Park Township Michigan home.
You’ll be able to learn if the house is worth buying or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Park Township Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete examination consists of a visual assessment of our home inside out. The inspector analyzes the heating system, the central air conditioning system (when temperature level allows), the interior plumbing system, and also electric systems, the roofing system and also visible insulation, walls, ceilings, floorings, home windows as well as doors, the foundations, basement as well as noticeable structure
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is probably the largest purchase you and your family will ever make. It is therefore extremely crucial that you make sure it is worth the money you will spend on it, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a house. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condo in Park Township MI, you should have it effectively inspected just before the last purchase by an skilled as well as objective expert residence assessor.
The house components examined in your Park Township Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s comprehensive home inspection report covers your residence from top to bottom and is printed right at the time of your inspection, then sent via email to you for download later.