Do You Need a Home Inspection in Spring Lake Charter Township, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Spring Lake Charter Township Michigan with well over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when buying your Spring Lake Charter Township Michigan home.
You’ll be able to decide if the home is worth buying or if you should walk away from it and protect your money.
Call us at 616.889.0043 or use the easy contact form at the right to contact us right away!
What’s included in a Spring Lake Charter Township Michigan Home Inspection?
A complete examination includes a aesthetic exam of our home inside out. The inspector examines the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature permits), the indoor plumbing, and also electrical systems, the roofing system as well as noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors, the foundations, basement as well as visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A house is probably the largest investment you will ever make. Therefore it is extremely important that you determine that it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no hidden surprises.
A home inspection does this a through a visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a residence. If you are thinking of buying a home, co-op or condominium in Spring Lake Charter Township MI, you need to have it correctly examined just before the last investment by an experienced and impartial expert residence inspector.
The house components examined in your Spring Lake Charter Township Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive home inspection report covers your residence from head to toe and is printed out right during your inspection, then sent via email to you for have a digital copy.