Are You Looking for a Home Inspection in Whitehall, MI?
We’re your home inspection experts – a team of professionals serving Whitehall Michigan with over 20 years of combined home inspection expertise. At JW Home Inspections, our goal is to help you make a better decision when buying your Whitehall Michigan home.
You’ll be able to determine if the home is worth purchasing or if you should get away from it and protect your money.
Call our team at 616.889.0043 or use the email form at the right to contact us today!
What’s included in a Whitehall Michigan Home Inspection?
A comprehensive inspection includes a aesthetic exam of our home from top to bottom. The inspector investigates the furnace system, the central air system (when temperature allows), the indoor plumbing system, and also electrical systems, the roofing as well as noticeable insulation, walls, ceilings, floors, home windows as well as doors, the foundations, basement as well as visible framework
Why is a home inspection so important?
A home is almost certainly the biggest purchase you will ever make. Therefore it is extremely important that you make sure it is worth the investment you will make, and that there are no secret surprises.
A home inspection achieves this a through a visual analysis of the physical structure and systems of a home. If you are thinking of purchasing a house, co-op or condo in Whitehall MI, you ought to have it effectively examined just before the final investment by an experienced and unbiased professional residence assessor.
The home areas covered in your Whitehall Michigan home inspection:
- Roof, Ventilation and Flashing
- Exterior Siding and Trim/windows
- Skylights and their seals
- Foundation and Crawlspaces
- Garages and Mechanical Doors
- Retaining Walls, “Dead Men”
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Floors
- Doors and Windows
- Electric, Switches, Plugs, Light Fixtures
- Furnace, Heat Exchange, Gas Leaks
- Fireplaces and Dampers
- Plumbing, Water Pressure, Drainage
- Sinks, Showers, Toilets, Enclosures
- Interior Foundation Settlement
- Steps, Risers, Railings
- Insulation in the Attic, Walls, Crawlspaces
- Ventilation, 1 sq. ft. per 150 sq. ft.
- Truss Supports, Raters, Structure
- Basement Walls, Floors, sump Pump
- Girders, Piers, Beams, Floor Joists
- Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Filters
- Water Heaters, Relief Valves
- Main Water Supply
- Smoke Detectors, GFCI Circuits
- Concrete and Masonry
- Electrical Panel Box Circuitry
JW Home Inspections’s extensive home inspection report analyses your future home from head to toe and is printed out right there at the inspection, then emailed to you for later download.